FSA fully automatic whole grain moisture analyser with integrated determination of hectolitre weight and infrared sample temperature measurement.
Calibrated for maize, rye, triticale, wheat, durum wheat, peeled buckwheat, peeled and unpeeled spelt, peeled and unpeeled millet, sorghum millet, barley, oats, rape, soybeans, horse beans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, rice, field peas, scarlet runner beans, peanuts in shell, peanuts peeled with skin, roasted peanuts, walnuts in shell, walnuts peeled, macadamias in shell, macadamias peeled, pasta and linseed.
Further products on request, also special products can be calibrated!
- Measuring range 0 to max. 50% water content depending on the product
- Resolution 0.01%
- Hectolitre measurement (kg/hl)
- Infrared sample temperature measurement
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Automatic infrared temperature compensation
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- 7 inch colour touch display
- Integrated online function, integrated printer in a robust housing
- Datalog for 1,000,000 logs with measuring point report
- Suppliers data management
- Customer-specific calibration for special crops, granulate etc. possible
- Ethernet and USB data interface module
- Customs tariff number 9027.8017
- Dimensions 44 x 25 x 41 cm, weight 15 kg
- Scope of supply: FSA, Ethernet, USB data interface module and integrated printer
- Menu languages: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and many others on request
- On request calibration of spezial products by the manufacturer possible
- For all product types and finished products
- Very fast and accurate whole grain measurement
- Determination of hectolitre weight withhin seconds
| Art no.
ISO measuring device check for humimeter FS2, FS3, FS4 and BP1 test medium and standard weight customs
|| Factory calibration certificate protocol documenting the adjustment at delivery of material moisture meters
||Laboratory analysis testing of new material for humimeter devices
||Entry of an existing characteristic curve in a humimeter device