Conductimètre à main pour carburants d'avion et pour liquides à faible conductivité
- The Seta Hand Held Conductivity Meter provides an accurate and rapid conductivity measurement of distillate fuels; and is specifically designed for testing low conductivity fluids such as aviation kerosene, ULSD, home heating fuel, Naphtha, and printing ink.
• Conductivity and temperature measurement
• High-Accuracy (± 1.5% of reading), AC measurement technology
• Stores up to 8 data locations (User can input location names)
• USB interface for ease of data transfer
• Sensor tip is capable of being fully immersed in liquid chemical
• Fully temperature compensated measurement
• Built-in long life lithium-ion rechargeable battery
• Windows data handling software
• Internal real time date & clock for data record keeping
• Built for Class 1 Div 2 Hazardous Locations
|Principles of Operation|
The Meter can measure fuel electrical conductivities between 0 and 2000 picosiemens/meter (pS/M), although it is optimised and normally used in the 0 to 500 pS/M range. The conductivity meter is constructed of thermally stable internal electronics and two
The conductivity meter incorporates innovative electronics Digital Signal Processing (DSP) techniques to accurately determine the electrical conductivity of fuel products. Conductivity is highly affected by temperature change and reporting temperature with correction is a key requirement of making measurements in accordance with ASTM D2624.
|Repeatability (r) & Reproducibility (R)|
|Graph Source: Published ASTM D2624 Round Robin|
|Principles of Operation|
Jet fuel typically has a low conductivity value (ranging from 0.2-50 pS/m) and is classified as a static accumulator which can cause danger in a receiving tank. Static dissipator additive is used to increase the fuels conductivity range and counter balance these problems but the effectiveness of the additive diminishes with time when transferred along pipelines and whilst in storage facilities. As a result it is important to be able to measure conductivity throughout the distribution system.
The conductivity meter allows users to measure samples in any container, such as a bucket, or glass jar offering an accurate, portable solution to measuring fuels in tanks, in the field or in the laboratory.
The instrument allows real time sample averaging with trend indicator and the user is provided with a visual reading that the sample has settled to a stable value for improved accuracy of testing. The meter has integral temperature measurement and compensation which is stored with readings.
An easy to use menu system allows up to 8 samples to be internally stored along with sample temperature, date and time information. This data can be held in internal non volatile memory for either readout on the display or transfer to a personal computer by the built in USB data link. The meter is supplied with software that graphs conductivity and temperature with time/date.
The unit is provided in an industry standard ATEX approved polyamide housing, with built in Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
|DEF STAN 91-91, ASTM D1655 & ASTM D910 Aviation Fuel Specifications|
|ASTM D975 Diesel Fuels specification|
|Who should use the Conductivity Meter?|
• Fuel terminals
• Refinery Fuel Quality
• Laboratory Personnel
• Oil Companies
• Aviation Fuel QA personnel
The Verification Simulator can be plugged directly into the Conductivity Meter and
The Verification Simulator fits easily onto the tip of the handheld and has one switch