|Product Code:||Weather Envoy8X|
That means you can get data from 32 soil moisture sensors on one Envoy8X! Includes robust software that allows for data from many sensors and multiple Envoy8Xs to produce very large databases in Microsoft Access®, MySQL®, or Microsoft SQL Server®. You select which sensors to log, and choose a logging interval from 10 seconds to 2 hours. Use archive intervals as small as 30 seconds. You can even add select third-party sensors that report readings in a 0-3 volt range. Data can be easily exported to a spreadsheet program such as Excel®, or to WeatherLink to take advantage of WeatherLink's graphing and reports.
Storage capacity depends upon the logging interval, but is so large that you can download a remote field installation when it's most convenient. For example, an Envoy8X logging two Integrated Sensor Suites and two Soil Moisture/Leaf Wetness stations at a 15-minute update interval will store over 365 days worth of data.
Envoy8X has built-in temperature and humidity sensors, as well as a barometer. The software will report data from those sensors as "inside" data, effectively giving you a ninth "station." You may connect an external temperature probe (6475 or 6477) to replace the Envoy8X's internal temperature probe. Receives data from all Vantage Pro2 radios and repeaters. Includes an AC-power adapter; may also be run using Solar Power Kit (7707), or on three AA batteries. Expected battery life is one to four months depending on the logging interval. Requires WeatherLink for Windows (USB or Serial).
* Windows® XP, Vista™ or 7 operating system
* 32 MB memory (64 MB recommended)
* VGA/SVGA monitor (800 x 600 or higher recommended)
* MS Access run-time engine is included. MS Excel, MySQL and SQL Server are not included.
Note: Compatible with Windows platform only; not compatible with Mac. Not compatible with Vantage Connect or cabled sensors. This unit does not retransmit.
Available in three versions:
* US (United States) US version uses US radio frequency from 902 to 928 MHz (on units equipped with wireless transmission) and a 0.01" rain collector. Station reports in US standard units. Includes US power adapter.
* UK (United Kingdom) UK version uses UK radio frequency 868 MHz (on units equipped with wireless transmission) and a 0.2mm rain collector. Station reports in Metric units. Includes UK power adapter. Not available for use/purchase within the US.
* EU (Europe) EU version uses EU radio frequency 868 MHz (on units equipped with wireless transmission) and a 0.2mm rain collector. Station reports in Metric units. Includes Euro power adapter. Not available for use/purchase within the US.