- 3-digit 7-segment display.
- 2 indicator LEDs of activated alarms “AL1 and AL2”.
- WM44-P can be programmed in km/h or in MPH. P01
- Selection between km/h and MPH at any time by pressing “SELECT”.
- 2 indicator LEDs of working mode. km/h or MPH.
- The alarm is triggered when the programmed value is reached or exceeded. An activation delay is included to prevent false alarms due to short gusts of wind.
- An alarm is deactivated when the wind speed drops below the programmed threshold. A deactivation delay is also included.
- Activation of ALARM2 deactivates ALARM1.
- With ALARM2 activated the displayed wind speed blinks as a warning.
- Alarm configurable characteristics: trigger values, polarity, intermittent or continuous operation, alarm latching (only ALARM2).
- Alarm output: Relays. “ALARM1” contacts “NO” and “NC”, “ALARM2” contact “NO”. Voltage free relay contacts.
|Wind speed sensors
|FOR EXCLUSIVE USE with Anemo 4403 RF or Anemo 4403 RF BAT wind speed wireless sensor.
|4-20mA analog output proportional to displayed wind speed.
|Preset user program
|An alternate program configuration can be saved in memory. This preset configuration can be loaded at any time.
P00 - (3).
|Minumum and Maximum wind speed registered values
|WM44-P RF records automatically the Minimum and Maximum wind speed values. To see Minimum and Maximun values :
- Lift up the frontal cover levering in the lower groove marked as “open to program”.
- To visualize “Minimum” value, press ENTER button. To visualize “Maximum” value, press ENTER again. After 3 seconds, WM44-P RF will display the current wind speed.
- To delete “Mínimum” and “Máximum” values press “ESCAPE” button during 2 seconds.
|To access the programming push-buttons, insert a flat-head screwdriver into the groove marked as “open to program” and lever downwards to remove the front cover.
To enter program mode press “ENTER” and “ESCAPE” simultaneously for 2 seconds.
Button functions in program mode
||Increase program steps (P00,P01..), options or thresholds to program.
||Decrease program steps, options or thresholds to program.
||Enters the program step currently displayed, validates options and values and exits programs step.
||Returns to program steps. Selects the digit to be modified within the range.
P00: (1) Exit program mode without saving data, (2) Exit program mode saving data , (3) Exit program mode loading “preset user configuration”data, (4) Pressing “ENTER” for more than 10 seconds, exit program mode saving data as “preset user configuration”.
P01: (0) Programming in km/h , (1) Programming in MPH. < 0 >
P04: ALARM1 operation . (0) Disable, (1) OUT1 Rel closes NO contact , (2) OUT1 Rel opens NO contact. <1>
P05: ALARM1 activation threshold (1 - 999). <50>
P06: ALARM1 mode. (0) Continuous mode, (1) Intermittent mode. <1>
P07: ALARM1 time ON in intermittent mode (P06=1). Tenths of a second (1-999). <10>
P08: ALARM1 time OFF in intermittent mode (P06=1). Tenths of a second (1-999). <50>
P09: ALARM2 operation . (0) Disable, (1) OUT2 Rel closes contact , (2) OUT2 Rel opens contact . <1>
P10: ALARM 2. Same as P05 but for ALARM2. <70> (When this value is exceeded, the displayed value blinks as a warning).
P11: ALARM2. Same as P06 but for ALARM2. <0>
P12: ALARM2. Same as P07 but for ALARM2. <5>
P13: ALARM2. Same as P08 but for ALARM2. <5>
P14: ALARM2 Latch configuration. (0) Non-latching, (1) Latching. <0> (To release a latched alarm, WM44-P RF has to be powered off ).
P15: Analog output configuration. (0) Analog output disabled, (1-999) Introduced value will match maximum analogue output ( 20 mA). <120>
P16: Timeout data reception. ( 5-99 ) Maximum time in seconds without receiving data from Anemo4403 RF . <12>
P17: Alarm status with Timeout error. (0) Alarms deactivation, (1) ALARM1 activation, (2) ALARM2 activation. <2>
* P02 and P03 do not exist.
- Factory default values are enclosed in angle brackets “< >”.
- Preconfigurated factory values in compliance with ITC MIE-AME-2 :
- Wind speed sensor model: Anemo 4403 RF or Anemo 4403 RF BAT.
- ALARM1 is triggered at 50km/h, ALARM1 activation closes the relay contact, ALARM1 is intermittent (ton=1sec, toff=5 sec).
- ALARM2 is triggered at 70km/h. ALARM2 close contacts NO. ALARM2 is continuous.
- Users may program WM44-P RF to comply with local saefty regulations.
||230 Vac, 50-60 Hz ( other options, contact IED electronics)
||< 3,5 VA
||IEEE 802.15.4. ISM 2.4 GHz
Power transmission: 10mW (10dBm)
Sensibitiy reception: -100dBm
||Indoor/Urban : 60 m max.
Outdoor. Line-of-sight: 750 m max.
||200 Km/h or 124 MPH
||4 - 20 mA
|Maximum impedance connectable in the analog output
|Analog output error (1000 working steps)
||15 steps maximum
|Non condensable relative humidity according to IEC 68-2-3 e IEC 68-2-27
|Impacts according to a IEC 68-2-27
|Vibrations according to IEC 68-2-6
||-35 ºC ... +70 ºC
|Operating temp. (ice free)
||-20 ºC ... +70 ºC
|IP Rating (front)
||0,350 Kg (approx.)
Also available in kit with Wireless Wind Speed Sensor
Wireless Wind Speed Sensor Anemo4403 RF