Add WeatherLink to your Vantage Vue or Vantage Pro2.
- The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing weather data even when it's not connected to your PC.
- Add WeatherLink to any Vantage station or Weather Envoy and store weather data even when it's not connected to a computer. Later, download the data and use the software for detailed analysis and graphing.
- Our popular WeatherLink with standard data logger is ideal for most purposes, while other models add special features designed for specific user groups.
- More Weather Data. View weather information not available on the console, including heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand.
- Optional Sensor Reporting. With optional UV and solar radiation sensors, get details on sunburn risk and solar energy.
- Moon Phase. With Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, you can see the phase of the moon right on the console. But now even Perception and Weather Wizard III owners can view the phases of the moon using WeatherLink.
- Sharing Your Weather Data.
- Create Your Own Reports. Data can be exported to most popular spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs.
- Weather Website. Create a weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN. Add graphs, text lines, or scrolling ticker tapes, and upload other files (such as webcam images) along with weather data.
- Weather World 'Round. Register your URL at davisnet.com and we'll add it to our growing list of Davis stations around the world.
- Citizen Weather Observer Program. Submit your data to the National Weather Service to help develop improved weather prediction models.
- The GLOBE Program. Participate with other schools in an international weather-related program for students from elementary through high school.
- Includes software on CD, data logger and cable to connect the data logger to your computer. Add Extra User License Kits for additional computers.
Requires Windows XP and above with an available USB port.
||WeatherLink® for Windows, USB