The Grundfos Redi-Flo3 SQE-NE electrical submersible pump is ideal for the removal of polluted groundwater.
Users have the capability to change the pump performance while the pump is installed in the well.Typical applications include: environmental remediation, leachate extraction, total fluids recovery, tank-to-tank transfer, and sampling. Systems are available for your portable or dedicated pumping needs.
- Advanced Electronics : The Grundfos control and communicate with the pump to monitor performance and set operating parameters.
- Permanent-Soft Start System : The motor has a soft-start system which allows the pump to start with gradually increasing speed and with the highest possible starting torque.
- Rugged Design : The pump uses “floating” impellers. Each impeller has its own tungsten carbide/ceramic bearing. This design and the environmentally tough 316 stainless steel and PVDF construction provide excellent wear resistance and solids handling capability.
- Permanent-Magnet Motor : The motor is protected against: dry-run, over-voltage, under-voltage, overload and over-temperature and up-thrust.
- Reliable Check Valves : Reliable built-in spring loaded check valve lets you operate the pump in a position from vertical to horizontal.
|Redi-Flo3™ SQE-NE CU 300 Status Box & R100 Infrared Remote
|The optional CU 300 Status Box and R100 at the surface allows you to communicate with the pump’s integrated electronics through the standard power leads. No additional wires are required! This feature provides the direct use of 2 analog inputs and 1 digital input without adding any extra electronics and cost.
Pump status readout and parameter changes can be easily performed at the surface with the R100 or the PC Tool software.