Orthopaedic Skeleton W47000 model (not shown)
As the W47001 model, but without representation of the masticatory musculature and without representation of the heart and lung.
172 cm; 9.0 kg
Specifications MODEL W 47001
- With removable skull to show based on internal skull.
- Nasal sinuses are visible through the opening of the upper jaw.
- The lower jaw is fixed by means of springs and is also removable.
- The skeleton is disassembled into eight parts (both arms and both legs, skull in 4 parts).
- Origins (red) and insertions (blue) muscle handpainted and handmade inscriptions.
- Removable hip left.
- Network of nerves of the arm.
- Flexible spine.
- Knee has a basket handle the tear.
- Representation of chewing mussculature for explanations of the function of the temporomandibular arcticulation.
- Luxury bracket.
- 172 cm; 11.5 kg