TAP TO TYPE 1 WATER WITH ONE COMPACT SYSTEM
- Type 1 water from tap feed
- Produces 800 ml/min. of Type 1 water on demand
- Fully contained with automatic operation
Produce Type 1 water from tap water with one system.
Compact design gives you an ultrapure water source within easy reach.
Produces water that exceeds ASTM Type I standards with resistivities up to 18.2 megohm-cm and < 5 ppb Total Organic Carbon content.
Recirculation of water between the reservoir, the cartridge and UV lamp ensure water is meeting your most demanding applications - when you need it.
Microprocessor controlled purity monitor provides a digital reading of the water purity exiting the system.
Monitoring system alerts you to vital information including membrane performance and when it is time to change the pretreatment cartridge. 0 6.5 liter internal reservoir incorporates an air filter to prevent airhome impurities from contaminating the water during storage.
High flow reverse osmosis membrane ensures water will be available when you need it.
A dual wavelength quartz ultraviolet lamp (185 & 254 nm) oxidizes organics down to virtually undetectable levels while controlling bacteria within the system.
Whisper quiet pump provides you optimal flow rate and silent operation.
Integral low water pump protection included ensuring pump protection in the event there is not sufficient feedwater in the tank.
A 0.2 micron hollow fiber absolute final filter at the point of use provides water free of particles and bacteria.
- Recommended for use when incoming water pressure is below 30 psig (2 bar).
- Complete with wall mounting bracket and necessary tubing and fittings.
- Works automatically in conjunction with the EASYpure RoDi.
Pre-Filtration Accessory Kit
- Recommended for use when feed water has moderate to high turbidity (particles) and fouling index.
- Extends the fife of the pre-filter incorporated in the EASYpure RoDi.
- Combination high surface area 5 micron pre filter and membrane descaling media.
- Recommended for use when bench space is limited.
- Sturdy swivel base provides easy access to rear cartridge door.
||12 x 18 x 19 in. (30.5 x 46 x 48.3 cm)
||30-80 psig (2-5.5 bar)
|Inlet Water Temp.