- Utilises small sample size. The Model 3320 requires only a 20µL sample.
- Unique one-step sample handling makes operation extremely easy. Simply insert the special "sampler" into the vertical holder, push the holder down and testing begins automatically.
- Uses limited bench space. With incorporated consumables box, the Model 3320 utilises only 10.5 inches of valuable bench space.
- Rapid, reliable results. The 3320 utilises the preferred freezing-point method for superior accuracy and reliability. Results are available in just one minute.
- Microprocessor control means ease-of-use and reliability. The instrument's microprocessor ensures accuracy and repeatability by automatically calculating performance CVs. The two-line display provides test results as well as user prompts and diagnostic messages.
- Easy maintenance. Calibration is microprocessor controlled; no user adjustments or fine-tuning are necessary. In addition, the 3320's sample probe is recessed in the sample chamber for protection.
- Keyswitch improves quality management. "Supervisor" key gives access to all setup options including calibration and diagnostic routines. Access is limited to routine test functions in "Operator" mode.
- Collect and analyse data with the computer interface. Communicate with computers and printers through the standard interface.