The Resp1 is a self balancing, stand-alone signal conditioner which converts changes in Thoracic impedance resulting from respiration, into a high level respiration signal. A front panel meter shows respiration activity for easy checkout. Battery (9V) powered for field use.
- Self balancing Impedance to Voltage front-end
- Input connectors: .060" safety (older .080" jacks optional)
- Excitation frequency: 30 KHz.,
- Constant current front-end offset correction: self-balancing
- Front-end balance/respiration indicator: analog meter
- Maximum output size: 5 Ohm change across 500 Ohms = 2 to 3 V
- Output connector(s): BNC
- Output impedance: 10 KOhms
- Power: 9V battery (with built-in test capability)
- Compact plastic case: 7" x 5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 1.0 lb.
- Optional equipment: EKG filter (Resp1 EF)
- Respiration and unamplified EKG (1 mV = 1 mV) from the same two electrodes
- Optional equipment: EKG filter and amplifier (Resp1 EKG)
- Respiration and amplified EKG (1 mV = 1V) from the same two electrodes