- Automatic Tuning and Frequency Control: Eliminates the need for constant adjustment of the power supply
- Microprocessor Based – Programmable: Digital accuracy and repeatability assures adherence to the most exacting protocol.
- Energy MonitorDigitally displays the actual amount of energy (Joules) delivered to the probe.
- Wattmeter: Digitally displays the actual amount of power (watts) delivered to the probe.
- Automatic Amplitude Compensation: Ensures uniform probe amplitude regardless of the varying loading conditions encountered during the processing cycle.
- Real Time Display: Provides a window on the process. No more assumptions. No more approximations. All parameters are continuously displayed on the screen, providing operating mode confirmation without process interruption.
- Variable Power Output Control: Allows the ultrasonic vibrations at the probe tip to be set to any desired amplitude. Selected output level is clearly displayed on the screen.
- Ten Hour Process Timer: Controls the processing time – from one second to ten hours.
- Elapsed Time Indicator: Monitors both the elapsed time and the duration of processing.
- Independent On/Off Pulser: Enables safe treatment of temperature sensitive samples at high intensity. Both on and off cycles are independently controllable from .1 second to 10 seconds.
- User friendly: Menu driven fill-in-the-blank prompts lead you intuitively through all functions.
- Less Space - More Power: Compact upright configuration minimizes bench space. Innovative technology packs 750 watts of power. It is the most powerful unit in the industry for it's size.
- Net power output: VC-500 - 500 watts VC-750 750 Watts. Frequency: 20 kHz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 9 1/4" x 7 1/2" x 13 1/2" (235 x 190 x 340 mm)
- Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg).
- Model CV 33. PZT piezoelectric lead zirconate titanate crystals.
- Diameter: 2 1/2" (63.5 mm)
- Length: 7 1/4" (183 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (900 g)
- Cable length: 5´ (1.5 m)
- Tip diameter: 1/2" (13 mm) solid or with threaded end and replaceable tip (please specify).
- Processing capability: 10 ml to 250 ml.
- Length: 5 3/8" (136 mm)
- Weight: 3/4 lb (340 g)
- Titanium alloy: TI-6AL-4V
Unless otherwise specified, units are wired for 117 volts, 50/60 Hz.
For export, please specify desired voltage option.