Insert Filters for Intralux Light Sources:
- Blue filters enhance red and yellow objects and lighten blue and green objects. They also reduce glare from highly reflective material such as metal.
- Red filters tend to darken blue and green objects and are useful for black and white applications.
- Green filters increase contrast for blue and red objects and brighten yellow and green objects.
- Yellow filters of specific band widths may be used as a safe light when working with photo resist materials.
- Daylight Conversion Filters increase the color temperature of the light to 5500°K, natural daylight.
- Daylight filters reduce glare from reflective materials and may reduce eye strain. "A must" for photography.
- Filters of the same color will enhance detail that is highly dense and color saturated.
- Filters of the opposite or complementary color will enhance detail that is pale.