Flake-Style sulfur capping compound for testing of concrete cylinders, concrete blocks, concrete prisms, and other special shapes for compressive strength.
- High compressive strength, exceeding ASTM C-617 standard!
- Superior bond strength to concrete, less rejects!
- No free-silica dust, it's safer to work with and it has less odor!
- Thin Flake style, it melts down faster and it's easier to work with!
- Low odor, the key is to lower the temperature!
- Consistent from batch to batch and it's reusable!
- Less costly and more accurate than rubber caps!
- Melting range of 265° to 290°F (130° to 143°C)
- Compressive strength is 8000 to 9000 psi on 2" cube.
||Capping Compound, 50 lb bag