The Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter is a hand-held digital moisture meter calibrated for most building materials.
It also attaches to an optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin type electrodes.
Suitable for many industries including Water Damage Restoration, Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Home Inspection and Pest Control.
- Digital, non-destructive moisture meter.
- Optional plug-in wood probe.
- Optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and mixing ratio readings.
- Deep signal penetration to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
- Specific gravity adjustment for most wood species.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Backlit, large, clear, easy to read LCD display.
- “Hold” function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switchable "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
- Automatic power cutoff switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).
||Water Restoration, Indoor Air Quality, Pest Control, Home Inspection, Surveying, Flooring, Residential Roofing
||Drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.
||6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)
||9 Volt PP3 Battery
||Digital / BACKLIT
|Depth of penetration
||up to 1 ¼ " ( 30 mm ) (in wood and drywall)
|Reference Scale for Building Materials
||0 to 100
|Wood Non-Invasive Mode
||5 to 55% ( at S.G of 0.3 )
|Wood Invasive Mode
||7 to 40% using optional pin type wood probe
||0 to 99% using optional Hygro-i ® RH probe