- Paint shops
- Dry cleaners
- Wood workers
- Vehicule repair facilities
- Chemical production areas
- ... and wherever indoor air quality monitoring is required.
Model C-21 gas sensor help you comply with the new VOC air quality regulations for
hydrocarbon gases and solvent vapors.
- Constanly monitor your work environment. Detects leaks and poor air quality before they are a health hazard.
- No-installation. Easily used and understood by non-technical personnel.
- Virtually no maintenance.
- Highly sensitive to solvent vapors and other VOCs. Bright green-yellow-red display clearly shows hazard level of gas or vapor. Model C-21 also features audio
- Detects down to OSHA, EPA, and other regulatory-mantated levels... typically at low ppm concentrations.
- Has built-in rechargeable battery for portable use in tracking leaks.
- Rugged construction with many safety features.
||within one minute of gas reaching sensor.
||3 1/4" x 1 3/8" x 2 3/8 (85 x 35 x 60 mm)
||5 oz. (140 grams)
||over 15 minutes per charge Model C-11, and over 2 hours for Model C-21.
||120v. AC, self-contained NiCad battery, or 12v. DC in vehicules.
||Model C-21VOC Monitor with visual display and alarm
||Model EE-2, Environmental enclosure
||Model DL-3, Data Logger for Model C-21