- Reliable and robust devices
- Wide range of interchangeable tools with easy and quick change tool
- Available with or without integrated metering pump
- Models 2 and 4 workstations station
- † variable speed or fixed
† not the testers Elcometer 1720 alone abrasion.
These robust, reliable and extremely versatile machines have been designed to test the abrasion resistance, washability and brushability of a variety of materials such as paints, lacquers, inks, coatings, leather, wood, plastics, printed material, fabrics, etc.
- Robust and durable design:
Made of anodized aluminum, they ensure repeatable results, even at high speed.
- Wide range of tools:
With a wide range of interchangeable tools, users can conduct tests on flat and curved surfaces.
- Available in 2 or 4 workstations:
Test up to 4 samples simultaneously. Models with 2 positions can be easily transformed into models with 4 stations with the upgrade kit.
- Variable scan speed:
The cycle rate can be adjusted from 10 to 65 cycles per minute or adjusted according to the ISO standard 37 cycles / min.
- Adjustable stroke:
With the tools provided, the race can be easily adjusted from 10 to 300mm (0.4 to 11.8 ")
- Digital display in 19 languages:
Available in 19 languages, the display allows varying easily and accurately speed and easy creation of reports.
- With its wide range of tools, one can, with the same camera, conduct tests according to several
- Switching to ASTM, DIN, EN and ISO.
- Easy adaptation to customers' unique applications using the special tools.
- Dry or wet tests
- All extensions can make dry or wet tests.
- Different versions are available with or without an internal pump.
- The samples can be tested simultaneously in dry conditions and / or humid.
- Settings made by the user
- The race can be adjusted easily and quickly, from 10 to 300 mm (0.4 to 11.8 ") to suit specific requirements.
- The carriage speed can be adjusted from 10 to 65 cycles per minute.
- All models are available in 2 or 4 workstations.
- Interchangeable tools
- A wide range of interchangeable tools makes the Elcometer 1720 the ideal device to work according to many standards.
- The tools are available for testing on flat and curved surfaces.
- Quick and easy tool change
|Renault / PSA D45 1010
|Testers washability and abrasion of brushability
|Nowadays it requires increased mechanical strength. And one of the most important criteria in this area is the abrasion resistance. Depending on the nature and destination of the product, there are several test methods.
Some test methods are based on the principle of "abrasion by friction". Others are based on the projection of abrasive particles on the test specimen. These techniques provide valuable information about materials and processes.
To accommodate the growing needs of the industry in research and control, Elcometer develops, manufactures and supplies a range of products designed to make wear-resistance tests. These tests, standardized or conventional, are widely used for many applications.
|Elcometer 1720 Tools
||The Elcometer 1720 can perform tests according to many standards and test methods simply by changing abrasive tools.
The tools are not supplied as standard with the new Elcometer 1720 and must be ordered separately.
Samples can be tested by a combination of methods to dry and wet conditions.