- Non-destructive moisture measurement of wood, plaster, drywall, block, brick, roofing and most materials found in the building envelope using 3 ranges of sensitivity
- Deep signal penetration, up to 1.25°(30mm) in wood and drywall, detects elevated moisture through most covering materials without having to damage or puncture the materials being tested.
- Rubber electrode pads in direct contact with material being tested for better sensitivity and depth of signal penetration.
- Deeper signal penetration up to over 1 in. into the materials being tested
- Wider range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials
- Larger clear easy to read display giving meaningful readings
- Hold function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible
- Switch-able "ON" or "OFF" audio warning tone
- Automatic Power Cutoff switches "OFF" when not in use
- Automatic Default to last user setting when switched back on